While I'm not smart enough to understand the physics behind this amazing video, I am intrigued and fascinated by it. Watch carefully and stay with it long enough to see what happens. Everything I write below it will make little sense unless you do.
If you're the impatient type, watch the first 30 seconds then go to 2 minutes 30 seconds, but you'll miss the process! You'll see the result.
Life lessons can be found most everywhere if one is teachable. Even this video illustrates a few truths to me.
On one hand. . .point:
* Discordant efforts pull us out of sync with others.
* Community can form unity.
* Creativity may begin with chaos but end in harmony.
* God gave us differing spiritual gifts for His glory and for others.
* Bind us together, Lord, even with our various colors and quirks
On the other hand. . .counterpoint:
* Conformity may destroy creativity.
* Don't compromise who you are to please others.
* Don't cave into peer pressure. Be yourself.
* Letting others think for you overrides your inner voice.
* Be careful who controls you. Remember the Nazis.
Lessons are everywhere! They may even speak from opposite viewpoints!