You seemed to enjoy these wordplays awhile back so today's blog along with next week's will be a few more. The last sentence or phrase takes a surprising turn and makes you rethink the first. I love O. Henry and paraprosdokians because of the twist at the end!
1. Behind every successful man is a woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
2. Money can't buy you happiness. But it sure makes misery easier to live with.
3. There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
4. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana. (Groucho Marx)
5. Why do Americans choose from just two people for President and 50 for Miss America?
6. The voices in my head may not be real but they have some good ideas!
7. Hospitality: making your guests feels at home even while you wish they were!
8. A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you're after it as when you're in it.
9. Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination at all.
10. I haven't slept for ten days because that would be too long. (Mitch Hedberg)