Take this 10 question quiz to verify your baby boomerness!
1. The bottle top of a Royal Crown Cola bottle had holes in it. For what was it used?
A. Capture lightening bugs.
B. To sprinkle clothes before ironing.
C. Large salt shaker
2. Before inline skates how did you keep roller skates on your shoes?
A. With clamps tightened by a skate key.
B. Woven straps that crossed the foot.
C. Long pieces of twine.
3. What was the most dreaded disease in the 1940's and 1950's?
4. What was a Duck-and-Cover drill?
A. Part of the game Hide-and-Seek.
B. What you did when your mom called you to do chores.
C. Hiding under your desk and covering your head in a bomb drill.
5. What was the name of Caroline Kennedy's pony?
A. Old Blue
6. What was the name of the Indian princess on The Howdy Doody Show?
A. Princess Summerfallwinterspring
B. Princess Sacajawea
C. Princess Moonshadow
7. What was the name of Running Bear's Indian maiden?
B. White Dove
8. Who was the miner who stood 6'6 and weighed 245?
A. Tremendous Tom
B. Big John
C. Coal Boss
9. Line from 77 Sunset Strip song, "Kookie, Kookie, lend me your. . ."
10. Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier, "killed him a bar when he was only. . ."
Scroll down for answers.