You know I love puns so this post has a few more if you care to join me.
- When chemists die they barium.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
- I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
- How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- A lady said she recognized me from her vegetarian club, but I never met herbivore.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
- I'm listening to the audio version on my
- They told me I had type-A blood but it was a type-O.
- Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations. (I had reservations about sharing this one.)
- We're touring the Coca Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
- He didn't like his beard at first. Then it grew on him.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
- When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
- I thought about becoming a banker but then I lost interest.
- A friend dropped out of communism class because he lost Marx.
- I once worked at a bakery because I kneaded the dough.
- Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
- Velcro--what a rip off!
- Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
- The earthquake in Washington obviously was the government's fault.
- A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
- All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
A few days ago I posted on facebook:
Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
My punny friends boomeranged the humor right back at me:
Indeed, my friends ARE funny but looks aren't everything!