Friday, June 15, 2012

PMS JOKES AREN'T FUNNY! PERIOD!

I did a theatrical performance recently on puns.  It was a play on words.


You know I love puns so this post has a few more if you care to join me.



  • When chemists die they barium.
  • Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
  • I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid.  He says he can stop any time.
  • How does Moses make his tea?  Hebrews it.
  • I stayed up all night to see where the sun went.  Then it dawned on me.
  • A lady said she recognized me from her vegetarian club, but I never met herbivore.
  • I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.  I can't put it down.
  • I'm listening to the audio version on my
  

  • They told me I had type-A blood but it was a type-O.
  • Why were the Indians here first?  They had reservations. (I had reservations about sharing this one.)
  • We're touring the Coca Cola factory.  I hope there's no pop quiz.
  • He didn't like his beard at first.  Then it grew on him.
  • Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
  • When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
  • Broken pencils are pointless.


  • I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
  • What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?  A thesaurus.
  • England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
  • I thought about becoming a banker but then I lost interest.
  • A friend dropped out of communism class because he lost Marx.
  • I once worked at a bakery because I kneaded the dough.
  • Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.


  • Velcro--what a rip off!
  • Venison for dinner again?  Oh deer!
  • The earthquake in Washington obviously was the government's fault.
  • A cartoonist was found dead in his home.  Details are sketchy.
  • All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen.  The police have nothing to go on.
Now for those of who who don't care for nor get pun humor, feel free to leave a comment.  I'll even start you off with one assessment of this blog post:




A few days ago I posted on facebook:


Kathy Tippett Henderson
Tuesday
Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

My punny friends boomeranged the humor right back at me:






Indeed, my friends ARE funny but looks aren't everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment