Friday, April 22, 2011

I'M ALLERGIC TO SPRING CLEANING (Not dust, just spring cleaning!)


I agree with
~~Maxine on Domestic Chores~~

I hate housework! You make the beds, do the dishes and 
six months later you have to do it all over again!! 





                                                    
                                                     If you can't stand the heat, go in my kitchen!
                                                 It's a pretty safe bet I won't be cooking!



Thought about cleaning the house but thought, "What's the house done for me lately?" 










Smoke detectors need to be tested from time to time, so once in awhile I cook something.


I understand the CONCEPT of COOKING AND CLEANING,
just not as it applies to me.















The only thing DOMESTIC about me is that I live INDOORS!



So tackle your spring cleaning if you like, invite me over and I'll brag on you.  But Maxine and I share a view on dust:

Leave it be. 
One day it'll be me.
K.H.

Read more from an old blog on the subject:

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn to me
    show details 4:30 AM (5 hours ago)

    Your previous blog musing on dust reminded me of what my wonderful little landlady in West Nashville would say. She's the one who said so many good things.

    She'd say, "We'd never clean our houses if we didn't have company." Wise lady.

    She was a darling.

    elf

    ReplyDelete