Last week I clearly stated and convinced myself I'm NOT a crazy cat lady.
Now that might lead you to believe I'm a dog person. Actually I'm neither. I'm a people person. But I have friends who breed dogs, producing amazing genetic results.
- A collie and a lhasa apso produced a callapso. Beautiful dog that folds up for transporting.
- They bred a spitz with a chow chow and came up with a spitz-chow, a dog that throws up a lot.
- Their pointer with a setter created the poinsetter and made wonderful Christmas gifts.
- A great pyrenees mated with a dachshund. But the resulting pyradachs was a puzzling breed.
I could go on all day like this. Have you had enough yet? Oh...OK.
- The terrier and pit bull brought about the terribull, a dog that made awful mistakes.
- They tried the deer hound with that same terrier, resulting in a derriere, a dog that's true to the end.
OK. OK. Just two more and I'll quit. Promise.
- Crossing the pekingese with a lhasa apso led to the peekasso, an abstract dog.
- When the malamute bred with the pointer, it made a moot point owned by...oh well, it doesn't matter anyway.
As to the other title question, I asked Doug, "Do most old men wear boxers or briefs?"
It takes all kinds and I'm one-of-a-kind. So are you! Aren't you glad?
Fearfully and wonderfully made,